buzzing of bees

once there were sheep in the orchard ..........

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Good Morning!


Good morning, then! What time was I up? 8.15am. Am I getting ready for church? Yes, slowly, because I go to internet church in Destrehan, Louisiana, to the Covenant Church @ jdm.org, at their time of 10.30am, and here it's 4.00pm. Funny? Yes, and they're teaching me new things. To find it go to jdm.org and click on the left hand side of the page. Click on Television, and then Live Webcast.

For breakfast I juiced:
2 carrots,
a tomato,
an apple,
7 large strawberries, 
2 teaspoons of wheat grass powder, 
2 teaspoons of carob powder,
4 or 5 stalks of asparagus,
1/4 chunk of iceberg lettuce.

with 2 slices from a small loaf of sprouted wheat bread, sprinkled with olive oil; (how they made bread thousands of years ago...).

My tea is lemon and green tea. If I could I would let this take over from normal tea
with milk as it's more refreshing. 
When my camera is up and running there will be more photos.

Be well, be happy, be blessed!



from The Anglo Saxon Chronicle:
A.D. 806. This year was the moon eclipsed, on the first of September;
Erdwulf, king of the Northumbrians, was banished from his dominions; 
and Eanbert, Bishop of Hexham, departed this life. This year also, on 
the next day before the nones of June, a cross was seen in the moon, 
on a Wednesday, at the dawn; and afterwards, during the same year,
on the third day before the calends of September, a wonderful circle
was displayed about the sun.
A.D. 807. This year was the sun eclipsed, precisely at eleven in the 
morning, on the seventeenth day before the calends of August.

And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars;
Luke twenty-one: twenty-five



Scripture from The Amplified Bible.
http://www.Lockman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

I love your comments and am not too busy to reply.