buzzing of bees

once there were sheep in the orchard ..........

Saturday, 24 August 2013

new book, new ideas

Now my book has come, it's love at first sight:

Beginner's Guide to Quilting, 16 Projects to Learn to Quilt by Elizabeth Betts, published by David and Charles from amazon uk. 

I'm taking time, putting my feet up and studying. While waiting for a selfheal mat.

My first try at quilting...





there's some ribbon for the back...


xx 

29th August: and this morning it finally clicked what i am meant to do,





now for some green thread. (the camera doesn't do it justice, it is an olive green).

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Glad you're moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan. It's so addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

I love your comments and am not too busy to reply.