buzzing of bees

once there were sheep in the orchard ..........

Sunday, 20 October 2013

MAKING CHRISTMAS.

Christmas Ideas: Weeks 1 & 2.

It's my first-ever Christmas blog-hop and I think this will be fun! It's such a wonderful time of the year. I love giving presents and to join in and see the many things others will be preparing can only be inspiring. Thank you for inviting me.

My Christmas List:

1. A child's crochet blanket.
2. Set of 4 mug rugs x 2.
3. 2 purses like this one, for hankys or chocolate coins,





 pattern from Quilting In No Time by Emma Hardy
4. On-going log cabin quilt.
5. Finish bobbin lace piece.DONE. on-going, too.
6. Advent calendar, probably next years.

This lace is really a practice piece, and so thank you, because of your encouragement and everyone making presents, i could complete it.


and this is my second try at quilt making,


 i loved the diamond effect on an antique quilt.

xx

4 comments:

  1. So glad you joined! That's a great list. I love advent calendars, cant wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation, Susan. I really like your list, too, I'll be nipping over to see how you are getting on with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I've always wanted to know more about bobbin lace and yours looks lovely. Your purses and quilt blocks are great too! Thank you for linking up with Making Christmas, Janine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Janine, so nice of you to come and say hello. I think this Making Christmas is a wonderful idea, and to find so many different crafts on the go at the same time. I wish you well with your list too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

I love your comments and am not too busy to reply.