buzzing of bees

once there were sheep in the orchard ..........

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Making Christmas - Week 7.



Making Christmas - Week 7
1. Lace tablecloth.
2. Log cabin quilt.
3. Common place things.

i finished another mug rug:


made some more bobbin lace,

and sewed together flowers from
 the Grandmother's flower garden pattern


a free picture from the internet


do bees have little stockings to open, too?
a happy bee 
is a buzzing bee.



from Free Pretty Things


from  The Cottage Market


xx


4 comments:

  1. Great progress! That lace work looks so complicated, but amazing!!! And I love your grandmothers flowers, I really want to make one if those quilts, but I'm not sure I've got the patience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so kind of you, joanne. The lace is easier than I thought, and the flowers are growing, I'm just out of my depth learning these new things...how were you thinking of making your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you hexi flowers are gorgeous and your lace is growing beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Janine, and thank you for putting our photos into your Pinterest Making Christmas Board.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

I love your comments and am not too busy to reply.