buzzing of bees

once there were sheep in the orchard ..........

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

getting ahead

hello and welcome. our lovely hot summer disappeared with the beginning of august although the sky is blue and clear sometimes, with white cloud too, we have much cooler days. it is as if two months arrived together.
and sweetie the pigeon has made her nest in another area.
i have been busy making the blocks to dear jane, here please,  and this one is j10 beginning.



i like it because it reminds me of holly and berries.
it has begun to be christmassy already.
last year there was making christmas. with so much encouragement to complete everything on time.
and see how others were tackling their present-making, too.



 this year i am beginning early so i have more time to make my janes, making a quilt from christmas fat quarters and some mug rugs to begin.

with love, xx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan, start early on presents. I better get my act together and decide on my handmade gifts for this year or I will run out of time. I hope you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I am not the only one who has been in the Christmas quilting mood, Jacqui! Love your block. And the top made from Christmas fat quarters will be a quick finish! Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

I love your comments and am not too busy to reply.